Paneer Stuffed Papad RecipeCuisine: Rajasthani
Paneer Stuffed Papad Recipe: Paneer Stuffed Papad is a creative dish where papads are filled with a spiced paneer (Indian cottage cheese) mixture and roasted or fried.
4 moongdal papads
1 chopped medium onion
salt to taste
1/2 cup grated cottage cheese(paneer)
2 green chillies
2 tblsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1 chopped capsicum
oil to deep fry
1 tsp chaat masala
- Halve the papads.
- Prepare the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Roast the papads, one piece at a time.
- While they are still hot roll to make cylinders.
- Spoon in the stuffing carefully and serve immediately.
- Alternatively apply little milk or water to the whole papad,
- Put the mixture on one side and roll cylindrically,
- Deep fry in hot oil and serve.