Maida Naan RecipeCuisine: South Indian
Maida Naan Recipe: Maida Naan is a type of Indian bread that has evolved over time. Its soft texture and leavened nature make it a popular choice in Indian cuisine.
3 Cups Maida
2 Tsp Oil
Milk For Blending
4 Tsp Butter
½ Cup Curd
Salt to Taste
½ Tsp Baking Soda
- To maida, add butter, curds, oil and crumble with fingers.
- Add milk a little at a time, till soft pliable dough is formed.
- Cover with wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 5-6 hours.
- Make even sized balls and roll into a thick a thick triangle
- Place on a pre-warmed griddle (tawa) and cook both sides.
- Serve hot.