This is fast and simple to make.This is recipe which is made up of stiffing the potatoes and some fother spices. Following is the method of its preparation.
Large potatoes :- 4
Breadcrumbs :- ½ cups
Raisins :- 3 tblsp
Medium onion :- 3
Coriander leaves :- 1 tblsp
Green chilies :- 4
Oil :- 3 tsp
Oil :- For fry
Salt :- For taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Peel and chop onion properly.
2. Wash and cut green chilies.
3. Wash, clean and chop coriander leaves.
4. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
5. Heat up a little oil in a pan, mix in onion and fry until soft.
6. Add in sauted onion, coriander leaves, green chilies, salt and breadcrumb and salt to the mashed potatoes and mix it well.
7. Make eight equal parts of this.
8. Stuff each part with cut raisins, make balls and compress them.
9. Heat up the grill and shallow fry the tikkies until light brown color on both sides.
10. Serve hot with chutney and tarmarind.