7-8 pieces of bitter gourd
2 onions made into a paste
1 tsp red chili powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric
2 tsp amchoor powder
1 tblsp oil + Oil for deep frying
How to make Kakarakaya
- Wash the kekarakaya and slit lengthwise.
- Remove all the flesh from inside and make hollow.
- Deep fry them and keep aside
- Now in a wok heat 1 tblsp oil and put in the onion paste.
- Once they become brownish in color add the spices and salt
- Roast well till oil separates.
- Fill this mixture into the kekarakayas and serve.