1 kg bendakaya (bhindi), chopped into small pieces
1 large onion, sliced
3 green chilies, slit
2 tsp coriander powder.(dhania powder)
1 tsp red chili powder(lal mirch)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Oil -1 table spoon
How to make Bendakaya
- Heat oil in a wok
- Add the onions and green chilies to it and sautÃ©
- Once the onions become pink in color, add the ground spices and mix well.
- Now add the bendakaya and salt and see that it gets wrapped and mixed nicely with the onions and spices.
- Cover the wok and lower the heat just for two minutes.
- Take off the heat and fry by stirring on high heat for another 5 minutes and take off the heat.
- Serve hot with chapatis